Wu Jieh Yee Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WUCIE) would like to invite you to join a social entrepreneurship workshop, “Double Bottomline Decision Making Simulation Game “.
- Facilitator: Dr Susanna Chui, Assistant Professor, Department of Management, HSUHK
- Guest Facilitator: Dr Marco Ho, Professor of Practice, PolyU
The workshop aims at enhancing students’ understanding of:
1) the collective decision-making process in social entrepreneurship.
2) the complexity in managing both the financial and social payoffs; and
3) the creative resource deployment in impact creation.
Details of the workshop are as follows:
Date: 9 October 2021 (Sat)
Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: The Inspiring, G/F, Lee Shau Kee Complex (Block B), The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong
Language: Cantonese supplemented with English
Deadline of Registration: 5 October 2021 (Tue)
You will experience the fun, interactive and simulated reality of setting up a start-up in serving the social enterprise for the elderly in the workshop.
During this 3-hour simulation game, you will undergo a journey of facing the sudden change of the external environment and leveraging possible resources to create impacts to serve the elderly market. You will get a better insight into the complexity that social entrepreneurs have to tackle.